Wow! Amazing feedback, y'all! We're hard at work sorting through it and fixing things. Here's the first round of fixes applied to experimental. We're currently debating whether or not to batch-promote them all to release as a giant hotfix. That sounds like a good Friday thing to do, right?
- Lots of typos fixed!
- Dig now sets its own cost to 0 AFTER all other cost modifiers
- Fix crash when looking at unupgraded graft details
- Encumbered only gets triggered by attack cards (to prevent defend cards from triggering it)
- All Autodog Bites are now marked with the DEBUFF flag
- GraftCollection:NotOwned() now also checks if you have the upgraded version of the graft
- Rook-specific items in rook_item_actions are now strictly in the ROOK series instead of general
- Weak Point now only gets reduces by attacks, not just any card. It also decreases by 1 instead of being completely removed
- Multiple plays of dead draw no longer cancel the effects of previous dead draws
- clarify the description of bio-feedback (it's for combat only)
- show pending graft upgrades in the loot screen
- Fix card UI issue that was causing rook's interface to overlap health bars
- Update rook negotiaiotn tutorial art to get rid of button confusion.
- Added nilcheck so not having a default focus wont crash
- Fix red bandana upgarde description
- The socialize friend boon happens with people who like you, rather than love you, so that you can get the benefit of the relationship improvement
- Card removal option is a shop (for price calculation purposes)
- Rolled back some touch stuff that was interfering with the mkb setup for the tutorial screen
- Metallic enemies are immune to diseased
- Fix string for faction dislike
- Give hebbel a card shop
- Show graft upgrades in the compendium
- Hunker_down is now correctly marked as wild
- Gab now calls the Evoke() function instead of PlayCard()
- This solves an issue where Gab could be evoked from the resolve deck, chaining into an infinite
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.