Here are today's fixes. Nothing *too* exciting, which I suppose is a good thing when it comes to bug fixes.
- Reduced max resolve of all_business by 1.
- Defer plax phase changes in most cases - this will stop the "sudden nighttime" glitch.
- Update description on Auto-Plating to keyword defend.
- Move the default Heart modifier to Negotiator:OnStartNegotiator, so the on_start_negotiation hook can decide whether to replace it or not. Fixes the default modifier being shown as removed when negotiating vs. Threekwa.
- Update some of the remaining UI screens to use CONTROL_MAP so that controllers work better.
- Update Panic description to clarify its behaviour at 1 stack.
- Fix death preview being shown on Protoype Drones, which had their normal health and could be killed normally.
- Don't give aggressive cards for ISOLATED fights.
- All the beast pets except the vrocs and crayotes fall back to [support, beast] quips in negotiation.
- Allow posted features to recursively post other features when building tooltips.
- Set sal_hesh_outpost_entry_1.lua cooldown to LONG, to prevent you from ever seeing it twice in one run.
- PutImportantAgentsInWorld() no longer clears parties for agents in the player party.
- Shrink edit label box for name setting, so that really long names that break the UI can't be assigned.
- Flag Jakes' Knee Cap as a debuff, as it applies EXPOSED.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.