Here are some fixes, some balance, and a new framerate limiter for those who play on laptops or with high-hz monitors.
Rumor also has it that you can plug a controller in and (mostly) play the game with it as well, but I'm not going to make any promises about that yet.
- Spark Barons have a new personality argument when negotiating.
- Added available-upgrade counters to the main overlay.
- Added a framerate limiter, which people can use to reduce overheating (30hz or 60hz).
- Adding back some missing hotkeys to the cardspanel and deck screen.
- Fixed bug where the bartenders attacks would hang between shots if the damage was defended.
- Add ploy's missing descriptive text about damage doubling.
- Add snare's missing descriptive text about force targetting.
- Don't trigger purple haze before your first turn (eg. bystander cards)
- Drunken Master adds Tipsy to your discards instead of your draw, as per the descriptive text.
- Fixed bug where the dodgy scavenger wouldn't show you any cards for sale.
- Fixed bug where the evict chat would show the name of the guard instead of the target for eviction.
- Updated the filter for Thieves Instinct to exclude items.
- Remove skill flag from robone.
- Blacklisted now only discards 1 card instead of 2
Krog is a runner not a smuggler, because he should be easier to kill.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.