In this update, we're experimenting with some changes to combo. Instead of wiping out every turn, it now reduces when you take hits. This is actually our original (pre-launch) version of combo, but we had to dial it back because it would occasionally get out of hand. We've strategically nerfed some of the combo-consume cards that were causing damage explosions in the hope of preserving the (more fun) bigger-number combo model.
- Did a broad pass on card xp. Default max_xp is now 8 instead of 10.
- Combo does not decay at the end of a turn - you lose half of your combo whenever you take unmitigated damage.
- nailed_glove now reduces combo lost from damage to 1.
- Blade fury is spends UP TO 3 combo, instead of all combo
- Reduce Combo gain from unugpraded Combination from 2 to 1.
- You can eat fsshcakes before the docks boss fight.
- Several influence cards now spend less influence.
- Made the top-left overlay numbers more legible.
- Improved layout of crew members in overlay.
- Added option to give up on a run while on the legacy screen.
- Fix floating-point Crippling Strikes stacks on Admiralty Clerks.
- Neither leech nor bleed are inflicted by default if the attack is evaded.
- Changed Bully/Sparring to only affect Defend (not composure) and also to stack.
- Adrenaline Shot now costs 1. Hasten yields only 1 Action, and Replenishes.
- Changed Lumin Burn to insert itself in discard rather than draw pile.
- Hilight Initial Ravenous upgrade.
- Show number of cards played in Defensive Surge's card description.
- Fix crash in relationship comparison in ConvoOption:ReceiveOpinion if there is no change specified in the opinion event.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.