This experimental update offers some UI QOL stuff, and a needed nerf for the Krill. You'll also get a pretty powerful consumable card if you mange to take down a Krill, so give it a shot!
- Added a turn counter to negotiations/battles.
- Krills lose 1 power at the end of each turn (if they have any).
- Killing Krills gives a unique consumable card (Krill Ichor).
- Added new card overlay art for upgrades and rarities.
- Don't show redundant bribed/paid_off manipulate options.
- Fade out ConversationScreen.next (click to continue) if the user scrolls up so it doesn't obscure text.
- Fix purchase price on relic not being discounted by relationship.
- Fix items being unresponsive after sequencer restores their charges.
- Add intimidated modifier description to intimidate card tooltip.
- Fix descriptions on deception upgrades.
- Don't apply FLUSTERED to inceptions.
- Fix clicking on edit box resetting your cursor position incorrectly.
- Fixed dialogue for turning in quest to use DIALOG_PAID rather than a set of quips.
Impulse Jack no longer grabs bystander cards.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.