Here's an update for experimental that I hope will make your early game playthroughs a little more varied. Instead of picking 1 of 3 quests on the first day to NOT do, you get to pick 1 of 3 quests twice. Also, you can challenge yourself on that second quest pick with a boosted difficulty job for greater reward.
We're also trying out some different rules for certain negotiations. The context of what you're doing should matter, and certain deck builds should be better at doing certain types of negotiations (because you have combat as a fallback).
Here's the changelist:
- Spawn a new set of three jobs on your second round of picking in Sal's Day 1, so that you can see more quest variety.
- One of the jobs in the second set on day 1 will be extra hard, and gives a graft upon completion.
- Some negotiations are tagged as "Intimidations" now - you get to use some special intimidation cards and arguments during them.
- Nudge the negotiation circles down a bit so that damage previews don't go off-screen in wide resolutions.
- The meditation spot event now has a custom background.
- Sal has special emotes that play when she switches costume.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.