Update 1.1.68 (Xbox One)
Return of Them: Forgotten Knowledge and Hallowed Nights Available Now!
It seems that the chunk of moon that crashed into the ocean did more than create a new island, but broke through to the caves below as well, revealing previously sealed passageways that had sat undiscovered by our Survivors. What ancient secrets might be kept within?
Added Return of Them: Forgotten Knowledge content:
Lunar Grotto Biome
- Lunar Mush Trees
- Mush Gnomes
- Naked Mole Bats
- Bulbous Lightbugs
Ancient Archive Biome
- You'll have to explore
- Lunar Grotto Biome
Hallowed Nights content returns:
- Halloween Trinkets
- Halloween Candies
- Mad Science Lab
- Fixed a bug allowing Woodie to stay in wereforms forever.
- Fixed misery Toadstool not dropping a figure sketch.
- Fixed a bug causing shadow creatures to stop spawning sometimes.
- Fixed rowing not consuming durability on the oar.
- Fixed animal tracks not spawning until the player kills the tracked animal
- Fixed bee boxes being able to produce honey in winter.
- Fixed bee boxes being able to produce honey without bees.
- Fixed a bug causing the clever disguise to allow Wurt to interact with pig king/pigs.
- Fixed a bug allowing Crabking to be fought without socketing any gems.
- Fixed an issue where a split screen game would get disconnected if the second player was idle for too long.
- Stopped Sharks from rotating the world.
New skin (and some old) sets now available!
We have also added a bunch of new items available as drops in-game or bundled in chests for purchase. Previous Costume Collection skins have been converted to Heirloom Quality items and will no longer drop after the end of the event.
That's not all. During Hallowed Nights, we have increased the drop chance of Hallowed Nights items, so be on the look-out for these rare items and snag them all while you can!
New Streaming Drops!
We are adding the Terrible Ooze Machine to the Hallowed Nights collection. For more information on streaming drops and how to get them, check out our support topic here.
New Login Bonus items!
For a limited time, Log into DST and get the Ancient Stone Wall, Ancient Ornamental Wall and
Monstrous Lantern skins for free!
Simply make sure you have the game updated and log into the game with the update installed to get the items.
We’re already hard at work on the next update. With the holiday event season starting up we have a lot to do, so the normal content and character refresh schedule is going to be a little out of whack for a bit. We have the beta for another content update coming in November followed by its release and Winter’s Feast in December. After a much-needed holiday break in December, we will bring you The Year of the Beefalo and then (hopefully) be back to our normal schedule.
I have a new little teaser for you for the November beta update. This is a pretty big one, and something a bit different, but… I think you’re gonna like it.
For those of you still paying attention. Here is some free spool: https://accounts.klei.com/link/forgottenspool
Expires in 1 month.
Thanks again for playing, have fun out there! Check out the original forum post for more details.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.