Update 1.1.65 (Xbox One)
The Curtain Calls
Though she may have left her old life far behind, Wigfrid still feels its echoes... and an irresistible desire to perform. Recently, she has begun honing this side of herself even further, using the power of performance to stir the hearts and minds of her audience whether it be by lifting their spirits, frightening them out of their wits, or giving them the courage to take on the world. For this venturesome Viking vocalist, all the world's a stage... and she will play her part well.
Wigfrid has been refreshed. Key changes:
- When in combat Wigfrid now gains Inspiration, which, as it fills her meter, allows players to use the new craftable songs.
- Fighting stronger foes will provide more Inspiration.
- Disengaging combat will cause the inspiration to diminish.
- Wigfrid has a new Stagecraft crafting tab from which she can make her new songs.
- Singing adds a buff to all players in an area around Wigfrid, which remains active as long as she keeps her inspiration level up.
- As Wigfrid's inspiration raises, she can perform up to three abilities at a time.
- Some abilities have an instant effect, at the cost of reducing Wigfrid's inspiration.
- Fallounders and Bloomfin Tuna can now be placed in the Crock Pot, contributing as small meat and small fish.
New skin sets available!|
- Wigfrid Deluxe Wardrobe (11000 Bolts of Cloth)
- Wigfrid Winged Victory Chest (3000 Bolts of Cloth)
- Winged Victory Chest (4000 Bolts of Cloth)
- Starter Pack 2020 (8000 Bolts of Cloth)
For a limited time Wigfrid's past skins are 50% off.
New Streaming Drops!
We are adding the Sorcerer's Circle Telelocator Focus skin to the Crystalline collection. For more information on streaming drops and how to get them, check out our support topic here.
Hallowed Nights is coming up next month and we really wanted to focus on the content update so we aren't making a lot of changes to it this year, but we will have a little bit of new stuff and some fun new Hallowed Nights Skins.
The team is working hard on the next big update we're calling "Forgotten Knowledge". We're keeping this all under wraps for now, but we'll have more details as we get closer to the October content update. Maybe this little teaser will be enough to hold you over until then.
That's it for now. Thanks again for playing, have fun out there! Check out the original forum post for more details.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.