Update 1.1.56 (Xbox One)
While in pursuit of answers to the strange and unexplained, Walter suddenly found himself lost and alone in a place unlike anything even he could have imagined. Luckily, he would not be alone for long. Even a stout-hearted Pinetree Pioneer feels a little braver with a loyal friend by their side!
Walter the Fearless is now available. Free for all DST players.
Update Notes for Patch 1.1.56
Walter has joined the survivors in the Constant.
- Walter is not afraid of anything, except getting hurt.
- Walter is good with a slingshot.
- Walter has a four-legged friend.
- Walter is allergic to bees.
- Walter has no interest in fashion.
- Fixed a bug where players could start a server vote when they did not meet the requirements.
- Live fish will no longer die(spoil) faster due to being wet.
- Fixed a bug where Wade, Ignatius, Dmitri, and Sawyer would become invisible and stop participating in the match.
- Fixed a bug in the Item Collection where Wormwood's wrong hand symbols were seen in his custom idle.
- Fixed texture issue with Wendy's Guest of Honor skin.
- Fixed texture artifacts on the tent.
- Fixed the server host not appearing in the encounters screen.
- Fixed a crash when removing an entry in the encounters screen.
- Shadow creatures and Maxwell's shadow minions will no longer trigger spider creep or be slowed down by it.
- Fixed an issue were the Weremoose would become invisible
- Fixed Wilson's Snowfallen beard to be correctly set when selecting his Snowfallen skin from the Wardrobe.
- Fixed a crash when deconstructing a Trap that has trapped a creature that cannot be picked up (eg: spiders). Souls will also now drop if Wortox is nearby.
- Killing Klaus while he is frozen will now properly resume the fight.
- Fixed a crash when using the Clean Sweeper.
- Fixed an issue with the Crabkings yellow gem code.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Crab King to be moved by boats.
- Restored Wurt's protection from taking health and sanity damage from eating kelp
- Restored the View Player button in the Encounters screen.
- Fixed a scenario where Bernie could be lost and missing hugs in the Item Collection.
- Fixed a clothing bug when wearing Homebody House Slippers.
- Fixed some crashes that could occur during longer play sessions.
Check out the Don't Starve Together - Walter & Woby forum post for more details.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.