Update 1.1.47 and 1.1.46 (Xbox One)
- Prize holding Carrats that go into the backpack won’t eat the prize anymore.
- Carrats placed on a gym at night will sleep, resume training in the morning.
- Cave’s race prize resets properly now.
- Fixed the checkpoint minimap icon.
- Fixed a crash on Carrat Scale.
- Fixed a crash involving Beefalo Carrat spawning.
- Fixed the burnt state of the Carrat Shrine.
- Fixed Battle Spear inventory textures.
- The character won’t talk over themselves now if they try to start a race with no Carrats.
- Abigail no longer kills racing Carrats.
- Fixed the character repeating the start race dialogue.
- Fixed the Carrat Scale loot.
- Fixed various skins icons.
- Fixed some missing Year of the Carrat Collection tags.
- Fixed burnt animation symbols for Terracotta Cooking Pot and Home Sweet Home.
- Adjusted hat fitting for Wurt, The Triumphant.
- Fixed loss of skin information when digging up a Mini Sign.
- Fixed various string typos.
- Start of Year of the Carrat.
- End of Winter's Feast.
- Toast emote now works while riding a beefalo.
- Fixed changing the "Distortion" setting during gameplay.
- Fixed a possible crash when boats sink with an anchor.
- Fixed a crash when the Gingerbread Varg does its icing attack.
- Fixed a crash when disconnecting while wearing the Bone Helm.
- Fixed Gingerbread Houses going invisible and having different art on clients.
- Fixed the amount of gold the Pig King gives for Freshwater Fish.
- Having the required materials for the Masonry Oven or Winter's Feast Table no longer makes the structures crafting tab indicate that something can be prototyped (it was showing the lightbulb icon).
- Fixed a bug where using a fish on the Pocket Scale would not reduce the scale’s durability, while using the Pocket Scale on a fish would.
- Increased art resolution for the Loyal Merm Guard when the King of the Merms is not present.
- Increased art resolution for Wade, Ignatius, Dmitri, and Sawyer.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.