Update 1.1.45 (Xbox One)
- Fixed a crash when using the Tragic Torch skin.
- Gingerbread Pigs now correctly drop loot when killed by creatures.
- Fixed a bug where Gingerbread Pig Houses could spawn in the ocean.
- Fixed Gingerbread Pigs showing up on servers with special events disabled.
- Fixed the returned items when deconstructing the Royal Tapestry.
- The Attach Tackle action now works correctly while the tackle is inside a backpack or any other container.
- Fixed the missing name on clients for fishing bobbers that have been casted.
- Fixed the Gingerbread Pigs sometimes disappearing during their death animation.
- Fixed a bug where perishable items would have a too much perish time removed on their first update. This was most noticeable with fast perishing items like the Mushtree Spores.
- Fixed the number of Gold Nuggets that the Pig King tosses when given a Live Eel.
- Fixed a crash when trying to attach Berries or Seeds to the Sea Fishing Rod as they expire.
- While riding a Beefalo, players can now change the Sea Fishing Rod's tackle via the right-click action on the tackle item.
- Ocean Fish will no longer continue to eat food after it is picked up.
- Fixed a problem with the toast emote animation while an item is equipped
- Fixed a problem with things that can't be inked not being able to see.
- Fixed a possible crash when boats sink with an anchor
- Having the required materials for the Masonry Oven or Winter's Feast Table no longer makes the structures crafting tab indicate that something can be prototyped (it was showing the lightbulb icon).
- Fixed a bug where using a fish on the Pocket Scale would not reduce the scale’s durability, while using the Pocket Scale on a fish would.
- Increased art resolution for the Loyal Merm Guard when the King of the Merms is not present.
- Increased art resolution for Wade, Ignatius, Dmitri, and Sawyer.
- Adjusted Warly's Naval Uniform Pants layering.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.