Update 184.108.40.206 (Xbox - released January 19, 2022)
Let's get ready to slumber!! The Year of the Bunnyman has begun!
To celebrate the Year of the Bunnyman we have added a new activity in the game, some new item drops and some new streaming items!
Start of The Year of the Bunnyman event.
- Join in the frivolity of pillow fighting and "spin the carrot".
- Formally challenge one or more Bunnymen to a Pillow Fighting Pit for a chance to win Lucky Gold Nuggets.
- Buy different grades of Pillow to both arm and armor yourself for the Pit.
- Purchase old items and new snacks as well as new Rabbit Lamps to decorate your base.
- End of Winter's Feast event.
- Added Palmcone trees to be able to be used in the Festive Tree Planter.
- Bull Kelp will now uproot itself when getting onto land or boats.
- You can no longer trade items to Prime Mates.
- Prime Mates and Powder Monkeys will drop their inventory when abandoning a sinking ship.
- Unique pirate blueprints will no longer be deleted when pirate stashes become full.
- You can now examine things properly in the shadow dimensional storage even at night or in the Caves.
- Turf-Raiser Helm no longer activates when equipped on Mannequin.
- Adjustments were made to Woodie's Snowfallen skin's forehead and cheeks.
- Adjusted Wes' Snowfallen eye colouration to be slightly blue.
- Adjusted Wormwood's Snowfallen skin to have more shading.
- Fixed save/load for Sisturn burnt state.
- Fixed bug with Prime Mate attack animation.
- Fixed bug where players would sometimes not announce incoming Pirates depending on where they were standing on their boat.
- Fixed bug with selecting skins for Magician's Top Hat on the pinned crafting tab.
- Fixed Wanda's Backtrek Watch creating portals at the World origin if used in a pocket dimensional container.
- Fixed crash cases with pickables having no picker.
- Fixed wrong FX when Cannonballs hit walls or fences.
- Fixed missing hit states for Nautopilot, Nautopilot Beacon, Rudder, and Dock Piling.
- Fixed missing floating state for Time Pieces.
- Fixed Bee Queen's honey trails slowing players at the World origin.
- Fixed an issue with Wortox getting permanently stuck red when loading a world in a dying state.
- Fixed a crash related to the Ancient Guardian and cavern spider webbing.
- Fixed Werepigs skipping an animation during attacks causing it to snap to the next animation.
- Fixed a leg detachment issue in Woodie's Weremoose animations when running upwards.
- Fixed Wendy's Usurper's Handwraps having spots of no colour.
- Fixed Wes' The Fool having different hair when in the custom idle animation.
- Fixed all base skin character hands to have less transparent spots where colour should have been.
- Fixed Wormwood's Moonbound base skin having green hand leaves in the custom idle animation.
We've also added some new skins to the game.
The Masquerader Survivors Chest can be purchased in a chest for $8.99 usd and contains skins for: Willow, Warly, Wortox, Wes, and Woodie. As always, these items will be available as drops in game and are also weaveable using spool.
The Mosaic Mushlamp will join the Art Nouveau collection. Check out the post for more details.
And that's it for now. The team is well on it's way to finishing out the roadmap and some of the team is even working on content for the 2023 content schedule. We'll have a new roadmap coming up rather soon. You're going to need to hold out a little longer but I promise, it will be worth the wait. Bold statement, I know but we're pretty excited and we think you will be too. See you next time!
Check out the original forum post for more details!
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.