Don't Starve Together Patch 2.70 - 05/23/2023 (PlayStation)
- Lunar Rifts will now try very hard to spawn outside of base areas.
- Brightshade plant target priority was changed to make controller players have a better time targeting the plants.
- Improved controller targeting priority for Unseen Hands during Ancient Fuelweaver fight.
- Mushrooms added to world regrowth; world settings to come at a later time.
- Wagstaff will no longer stick around after defeating the Celestial Champion if rifts are already open or if they are turned off through world settings.
- Adjusted the Monkey Queen's rewards to streamline obtaining each and allows for more trades afterwards to be worth doing.
- Wagstaff will no longer cause spiders to come out of their dens when walking over webbing.
- Fixed an issue where random parts of the map could be missing after loading a world.
- Fixed an issue where ground textures would be missing or disappear, including the Archive Orchestrina puzzle and meteor scorch marks.
- Fixed black bars appearing randomly on the minimap.
- Fixed graphical corruption when zooming the minimap in and out.
- Fixed positioning of Enlightened Crown, Ocean Fishing Rod, and Antlion Hat containers in split screen.
- Fixed Mushrooms not saving their growth time correctly.
- Fixed Mushrooms being able to be picked up when they shouldn't.
- Fixed a crash with Terrorclaws trying to attach itself to a boat.
- Fixed a crash with Brightshade Vines being hit.
- Fixed herd members forming herds too quickly making multiple herds next to each other.
- Fixed a sound on the Brightshades when they entangle a plant.
- Fixed insanity sound effects playing over each other going in and out of lunacy areas.
- Punching bags will no longer have their damage indicators grow in size while idle.
- Burnt small trees will no longer have a small thin white line on it when zoomed out.
- Lunar tree saplings will no longer have a small white pixel floating off in the distance.
- Replanted plants will now correctly be included for arena detection.
- Removed duplicate tradable components being added onto Enlightened Shards.
- Fix the world not looking for good arena spots when loading from a world where a timer is active.
- Lunar Rifts will once again be tile aligned to fit the turf theme.
- Punching bags will now properly show zero damage received when fully blocking incoming damage.
- Fixed an uncapped particle system that could cause crashes if repeatedly started.
- Fixed an item duplication issue with Lunar Rifts terraforming pickable items such as reeds or grass.
- Fixed a crash related to portals during a rollback.
- Fixed Astral Detectors pointing to Celestial Altar pieces when carried by players.
- Fixed a crash related to the Crab King when going away during its arm spawn phase.
- Moonblind birds will no longer get stuck on trees and other colliding objects when landing.
- Added a signature to the signed 10th year anniversary vignette.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.