Don't Starve Together Patch 1.95 - 11/09/2020 (PlayStation 4)
Some changes to the way the Astral Detector works:
- Reduced light during idle (when it has nothing left to find)
- Uses are consumed after scanning, including when nothing is left to find.
- The recipe now uses 1 Thulecite instead of 2 Thulecite Fragments
- Fixed the Astral Detector from trying to dig something it can't.
- Fixed Astral Detectors digging up the same item multiple times.
- Fixed zone detection on the Crabby Hermit's island. (This was causing giants to spawn on the island and possibly enabling enlightenment)
- Fixed zone detection for the Atrium area. (This was causing the nightmare phase effects to be disabled in some parts the Atrium)
- Fixed a crash involving the Vitreoasis sounds.
- Fixed viewing profiles in the Bans Popup not getting the correct profile.
- Fixed Walter's storytelling buff remaining when Walter disconnects mid story.
- The Strident Trident's water geysers will now uproot Bull Kelp.
- Astral Detector light loads properly.
- Improved resolution for Mushy Cake, Amberosia, and Milkmade Hat.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.