Don't Starve Together Patch 1.70 - 1/21/2020 (PlayStation 4)
- Added Bolts of Cloth as an in-game currency. Characters and skins can now be purchased using Bolts, and Bolts can be purchased through the in-game store.
- Added PS4™Pro support.
- Gingerbread Pigs now correctly drop loot when killed by creatures.
- Fixed a bug where Gingerbread Pig Houses could spawn in the ocean.
- Fixed Gingerbread Pigs showing up on servers with special events disabled.
- Fixed the returned items when deconstructing the Royal Tapestry.
- The Attach Tackle action now works correctly while the tackle is inside a backpack or any other container.
- Fixed the missing name on clients for fishing bobbers that have been casted.
- Fixed the Gingerbread Pigs sometimes disappearing during their death animation.
- Fixed a bug where perishable items would have a too much perish time removed on their first update. This was most noticeable with fast perishing items like the Mushtree Spores.
- Fixed the number of Gold Nuggets that the Pig King tosses when given a Live Eel.
- Fixed a crash when trying to attach Berries or Seeds to the Sea Fishing Rod as they expire.
- While riding a Beefalo, players can now change the Sea Fishing Rod's tackle via the right-click action on the tackle item.
- Ocean Fish will no longer continue to eat food after it is picked up.
- Fixed a problem with the toast emote animation while an item is equipped
- Fixed a problem with things that can't be inked not being able to see.
- Adjusted Warly's Naval Uniform Pants layering.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.