Don't Starve Together Update 1.60 - 10/03/2019 (PlayStation 4)
Welcome to the brine shoals. Filled with the new salt rock resource, survivors looking to stretch the life of their food with this new spice will need to brave the dreaded Cookie Cutters. And watch out for the Malbatross. Getting on it's bad side will be a weight around anyone's neck.
Facing these new dangers and coming home with the goods will make you a real salty dog!
- The Malbatross is exploring the ocean looking for its next feast.
- Salt Formations have sprung up in the deep ocean but beware of what else lurks in these briny pools.
- Preserve your food with Salt Crystals or craft a Salt Box to keep your ingredients fresh.
- Warly adds a new seasoning spice to his repertoire: Seasoning Salt.
- Existing worlds will be automatically updated with the new content.
Hallowed Nights will be returning in a couple weeks and with it our Survivors will meet a new friend. We'll have more details soon, but we thought you might enjoy this little sample from our next short.
- Hot Springs will now go to their empty state when mined. They will refill when the moon phase changes (matching when the Celestial Fissures change their intensity).
- Added sound effects to the Hot Springs.
- Repaired boat leaks no longer block placing structures.
- Fixed a bug where the boat steering sounds would play indefinitely.
- Fixed drawing on Mini Signs for creatures that can only be picked up once trapped or caught.
- Fixed Wilson’s quotes for inspecting the Portable Crock Pot.
- Fixed a crash when retrofitting worlds with Turn of Tides content.
- Fixed a crash during daily autosave.
- Fixed graphical issues with Nightmare creatures.
- Fixed a crash when Winona's Catapult burns down while the Varg is attacking it.
- Bearger vest’s hunger reduction now works again.
- Incomplete Suspicious Marbles will no longer drop their other piece when minded by non-player characters or creatures.
- Building walls will now test the correct ground position
- Werebeaver can no longer extend the walking plank (This was originally added because the old style werebeaver could easily get stuck on a boat).
- Weremoose can now jump off an extended plank
- Dusk and night ambience are now hooked up.
- Work music changed back to original Autumn.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.