Don't Starve Together Patch 1.43 - 4/18/2019 (PlayStation 4)
- Burnt gates and walls will no longer get tinted black.
- Fixed various animation bugs.
- Improved login flow.
With this update, we have implemented some additional unique back-end tracking for each stage of the login connect process so that we're better able to narrow down where exactly the login is failing for certain people, and if it's even the same spot for everyone. If you are stuck logging/connecting in, please provide the following if possible:
1) A photo (even cellphone photo) of the whole screen where you are seeing the forever "Connecting..." message. Try to make the photo as clear as possible so we can see the whole screen and read all the onscreen text at the bottom of the screen.
*Note* If you leave the "Connecting..." screen up for about five minutes, the game will try to connect one more time and indicate connection diagnostic info that should be of help for us.
2) Your PSN Region / Location this will help us identify any geographic patterns to the error.
3) Your KU ID - You can get that online here: https://accounts.klei.com/login and the ID looks like this: “KU_xXxXxxxxX”.
You can submit this information either through a ticket on our support site or on our forums at the link below: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/ps4_dont-starve-together/game-won’t-load-in-on-ps4-oceania-r18187/
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.