Don't Starve Together Patch 1.40 - 3/7/2019 (PlayStation 4)
- Fixed a rare crash in the front end.
- Winona can now build new items: a catapult, a spotlight, and 2 rechargeable generators to power them.
- Winona can now craft catapults that deal AoE damage to nearby enemies.
- Winona can now craft spotlights to illuminate nearby allies.
- Winona now consumes hunger when speed-crafting.
- Winona now crafts slowly when hungry (but doesn't consume hunger).
- Added the ability to purchase items from the in game store, accessible from the Item Collection screen.
- Fixed sending invitations from within the game.
- Fixed a hang on the "Loading..." dialog after pressing the Play button if your network cable is disconnected or your network connection is lost.
More information on Winona's Character Update, Drop System Changes can be found here:
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.