Don't Starve Together Patch 1.33 - 11/02/2018 (PlayStation 4)
- The Hallowed Nights are upon you. Existing worlds, with the Event world settings set to Auto, will have Hallowed Nights content retrofitted into the world. To create a world with all current and future events disabled, set the Event world settings to None.
- Search for a unique Moon Rock Boulder that falls during Meteor showers to discover new Celestial crafting.
- Twitch item drops will be available to streamers and viewers.
- Character clothing selection screens updated to use new collection UI in single player mode.
- Added clothing presets to the lobby and wardrobe screens.
- Recent Encounters screen has been redone.
- Profile icons now used in chat and player status screen.
- Sort functionality added to item collection screens.
- Improved server listing performance.
- Sorting mode in Server Browser screen is now remembered.
- Server names and descriptions can now be hidden locally.
- Klei dedicated servers now have their own icon in the Browse Games screen.
- Details will now load for all servers listed in the Server Browser.
- Lucy will no longer act like she was just equipped every time you travel to and from Caves.
- Fixed audio bug when reading a Book while holding a Staff.
- Fixed bug where irreplaceable items could be removed if hit directly by a meteor.
- Fixed animation bug with Werebeaver becoming invisible.
- Fixed bug where digging up an occupied Burrow did not release a Moleworm.
- Fixed “Thingamabob” names in player inspect screen.
- Fixed crash sometimes when unravelling items.
- Fixed crash sometimes if crafting station is destroyed right before you finish prototyping a recipe.
- Target locking and cycling move to left control stick. Press once to enable locking, press again to cycle targets.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.