Don't Starve Together Patch 1.30 - 08/31/2018 (PlayStation 4)
- Added a warning when trying to join a Gorge server hosted in a language other than your own.
- Fixed an issue where custom loading screen backgrounds were not displaying properly for the second player in split screen games.
- Fixed an issue where the syrup recipe sometimes wasn't appearing in the recipe book.
- Fixed an issue where Gorge quick match sometimes tried to put you on a password protected server.
- Fixed a crash when browsing the Curio Cabinet.
- Fixed a crash when hosting games in split screen.
- Fixed a crash when moving between the forest and caves.
- Fixed a rare crash in the lobby screen.
- Fixed a rare crash when logging out of the game from the main menu.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.