Don't Starve Together Patch 1.28 - 04/12/2018 (PlayStation 4)
- Fixed an issue when trying to create or join a world using an account without PlayStation®Plus.
- Fixed an issue when fighting Toadstool/Misery Toadstool in split screen.
- Fixed an issue with saving worlds that caused a crash when trying to load them later. If you are experiencing this crash you will need to roll your world back to a previous day but future saves in this world should no longer have the problem.
- Fixed a crash when disconnecting from a server.
- Fixed the server name and description text overrunning the details in the Host Game screen.
- Fixed some incorrect behaviour in the details tab of the server listings.
- Added ability to cancel playback of the intro movie with the enter button.
- Blocked Player 1 from being able to navigate the front end while Player 2 is logging in.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.