The next character refresh has arrived! As always we also have some new skins and streaming drops!
Along Came a Spider
Listen well children, and mind the warnings of your parents... naughtiness always comes back to bite you in the end.
Here are the details.
Webber can now craft a Webby Whistle to help him control his Spiders. When used the whistle can:
- Wake spiders up
- Summon spiders from dens
- Put following spiders in “defensive” mode
- Webber can craft the Shoo Box, which dismisses following Spiders and pacifies attacking ones. Can only be used by Webber.
- Webber can craft a Den Decorating Set. Once decorated the Spider Den will pacify the Spiders in range and make them friendly towards regular players
- Webber can craft a Healing Glop, an AOE healing item that only affects spiders
- Webber can craft Switcher Doodles which mutate spiders into a different type once fed to them
- Spiders can wear hats now
- Spiders can be put in the inventory from traps or by Webber when they’re asleep
- Attack is no longer the default action against spiders when playing as Webber
- Webber can sleep inside Tier 3 dens now
- Webber can shave dens down to downgrade them
- Webber gets a speed boost when on sticky ground
- The Spiderqueen now spawns a new type of Spider: the Nurse Spider
Webber Deluxe Wardrobe ($10.99), including Webber’s new The Farmspider skin.
Homespun Chest ($3.99), includes Homespun Garden Hoe, Homespun Watering Can, and Homespun Seed Pouch.
New Streaming Drops!
We are adding the Rockjaw Sail to the Nautical collection. For more information on streaming drops and how to get them, check out our support topic here.
The team is continuing to do some work on content and changes before heading into a new content arc. One of our designers describes the next update as "A new biome that pops up in a couple places on the ocean. It's sort of chill... there are some water spiders." So, there's that. Which is nice. We'll have more details as we get closer to the next update. Have fun out there!
- Fixed a bug causing the Malbatross spawn timer to reset if it was finished when the game reloaded.
- Maxwell’s Shadow Loggers will no longer chop down the Crawnival Tree
- Fixed a bug where Pigmen would attack their last target after reloading a world that auto saved after a full moon.
- Mutant birds in inventory won’t stop the swarm.
- Willow’s master fueler perk works with the Deck Illuminator now.
Lunacy won’t stick on when leaving moonstorms now.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.