Wurt / Hallowed Nights - 375804
- Added a new retrofitting pass for worlds that have under 5 Cookie Cutter spawners or under 20 Salt Formations.
- Improved how boat collisions are resolved
- Fossil Fragments no longer sink in the ocean
- Music volume increased for most musical cues
Change for OSX dedicated servers
- As we prepare to support Apple’s notarization process, the executable now needs to be launched from the Contents/Resources directory.
- If you use a script to launch a dedicated server on OSX, the executable now needs to be launched from 'dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer.app/Contents/Resources' instead of 'Contents/MacOS'. The server launch script posted in step “3. Create the script that will run the servers.” at (https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/64687-dedicated-server-quick-setup-guide-mac-os-x/) has been updated with the latest changes.
Also note that the legacy preconfigured launch scripts that used to be in 'Contents/MacOS/scripts' are now in 'Contents/Resources/scripts'.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.