Return of Them Beta:
- Masts can now be hammered down and deconstructed
- Masts that are destroyed or burned down stop affecting their associated boat
- Birds in bird cages no longer disappear when reloading the world
- New art for leaks repaired with Trusty Tape
- Stone Fruit don't give more loot than their stack size anymore
- Stone fruit bushes no longer grow after being withered from picking them
- Unopened stone fruit and ripe stone fruit are now mole bait
- Fixed a starfish trap duplication bug
- Fixed a bath bomb duplication bug
- Moon trees now remain on fire when they grow
- Hot springs now glassify immediately during a full moon
- Star and Moon Caller's Staffs can now target locations over the water
- Fixed loss of stack when auto-equipping Bull Kelp Stock
- Fixed Antlion causing craters on boats
- You can now use ‘wasd’ to steer a boat when connected as a client.
- You can now bundle items on a boat.
- Buildings are a lot less likely to fall off a boat.
- Fixed another rendering issue with objects outside the world bounds.
- Oar takes a larger durability hit when rowing incorrectly.
- Optimized haunt shader so that it should once again run on pixel shader 2.0 hardware.
- Further optimized lunacy/post processing shaders.
- Boat fragments are now wet
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.