- Willow is now immune to fire damage.
- Willow is now more easily frozen (e.g. by Ice Staves or Deerclops).
- Willow no longer gets cold from low sanity.
- Winter gear is slightly less effective at keeping Willow warm.
- Willow takes more damage and loses sanity at freezing temperatures.
- Willow takes longer to overheat and less damage when overheated.
- Willow takes no burn damage while extinguishing smoldering fires and does it faster than others.
- Adding fuel to fires is 50% more effective.
- Bernie can now be equipped by Willow for sanity and warmth at the cost of durability.
- Bernie grows big and will taunt and fight most hostile creatures when Willow is nearby and insane.
- Bernie will still taunt Shadow Creatures when any other player is nearby and insane.
- In addition, Willow still gains sanity near fire and can still cook with her Lighter.
- Added Discount filter to the Shop Screen.
- Using a Deconstruction Staff on a G.E.M.erator will now drop available gems, similar to hammering.
- Unlocked Kingly, Queenly, and Pawn Figure Sketches will now be properly included in Tumbleweed drop tables.
- Succulents will no longer spawn overlapped on top of buildings by the Lake.
- Fixed bug where Wortox did not properly collect Souls while frozen.
- Fixed crash when Souls timeout off-screen.
- Fixed animation flicker sometimes when dropping items while mounted.
- Fixed animation bug when players fall asleep.
- Fixed alignment of some casted lights (e.g. Torch and Lighter flames).
- Fixed missing UI animation when harvesting Bee Boxes.
- Fixed rare crash in the Item Collection screens.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.