The nights are growing colder, and a distinctive holiday cheer has permeated the air. That can only mean one thing - Winter’s Feast is upon us! Take a break from enduring a hostile world to spread some holiday cheer. You could enjoy a tasty sugar cookie and decorate a tree or two… or three. Be wary though… something terrible lurks nearby, watching our survivors' every move with laser-like focus.
- Winter’s Feast is here! The in-game event will be automatically enabled for worlds with Events set to Auto (default).
Improved boot time:
- Note for modders: data/scripts/* has been moved to data/databundles/scripts.zip.
- See data/scripts_readme.txt for for info.
- Memory optimizations.
- Improved autocomplete behaviour.
Added autocomplete options to client.ini for chat and console input:
In client.ini, under the [MISC] category, add:
- console_autocomplete = tab_enter
- chat_autocomplete = tab_enter
Values for these are:
- tab_enter - both tab and enter will apply the selected word
- tab - only tab will apply the selected word
- enter - only enter will apply the selected word
- mouseonly - you will need to click on a word to apply it
- disabled - the auto complete prompt will be disabled
- In client.ini, under the [MISC] category, add:
Improved Curio Cabinet UI:
- Filter buttons now apply to all menu items.
- Filter selections will now be remembered.
- Toggling filters will no longer deselect the current item.
- Improved screen navigation for controllers.
- Added new option to sort server browser by relevance.
- Fixed bug where Hallowed Nights trinkets could still be dug up from Graves when the event is not active.
- Prevent crash when client.ini contains invalid audio settings.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.