- Vote window will now show the name of the player that initiated the vote request.
- Votes can only be initiated by Players who have survived a minimum of 20 days, or the oldest Player if nobody meets that requirement.
- Vote kicks will still be carried out even if the target client is no longer online by the end of the vote.
- Bone armor will now shield against Earthquake and Cave-in debris.
- Updated /yawn and /sleepy emote animations for mounted Players.
- Mounted Players will now also bow to the Bee Queen Crown.
- One-man Band no longer lowers dapperness for your own pets.
- Willow is now less prone to dropping below freezing temperature from her insanity chills.
- Tumbleweeds and Crumpled Packages will no longer drop Unknown Blueprints.
- Fixed bug where Wee MacTusk did not drop loot.
- Fixed bug where Sand Spikes and Sand Castles can be burnt repeatedly.
- Fixed bug where the Bug Net could sometimes catch dead bugs.
- Fixed bug where Lucy did not remember the possessed Axe’s original durability after shutting down and resuming a world.
- Fixed bug where Players are sometimes listed as choosing their character when they are entering or exiting the Caves.
- Fixed death announcement when a Player is electrocuted by a charged Volt Goat.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.