Balance and game play changes:
- The Vortex cloak doesn’t drain sanity constantly now, instead it does sanity damage to the character relative to how much damage it absorbs.
- Pig town lawn ornaments and hedges now available in the City craft tab.
- Shadow Hands will reach fires in interiors.
- Fix rain ambient sounds on umbrella hats being played in interiors
- Wagstaff’s equipped items won’t be all grey now after taking off the infoggles
- Bosses should no longer spawn in interiors.
- Wheeler’s save slot image smirks.
- Fixed player being stuck in godmode after traveling to a Skyworthy/Seaworthy
- Fixed inspect string for "Pig Skin?"
- Fixed rare crash to desktop when shift-clicking items in container with full inventory
- Fixed broken minimap rendering in vampirebatcaves.
- Only Wheeler can have her navigadget and air horn.
- Windy Conch will summon wind in Hamlet
- Old Bell will not call the bigfoot indoors
- Frog rain won’t fall indoors.
- Loot acquired from creating a door on a wall where a wall ornament is will less likely spawn in a wall.
- Woodlegs and Walani can craft their nautical items in Hamlet.
- Volcano eruption shouldn't impact interiors anymore.
- Spider Monkey Trees can use dense turf.
- Fixed a rare crash when a character is nearsighted and tries to look at something.
- Fixed missing art in Wormwood’s arm chop.
- Fixed the working music to not skip back to the start.
- Pigs will accept trade just after they have eaten now.
- Fixed art for burnt cocooned trees.
- Fixed sleeping pig guard examine string.
- WX can eat gears again after using the living artifact now.
- Hamlet craftable turf isn't leaky anymore.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.