- Wormwood has an extra (short) anim when poop healing.
- Compost Wrap heals Wormwood for more now.
- Each world type (DS/ROG/SW/HAM) now has its own set of worldgen presets (to prevent incompatible presets from being applied)
- Werewilba won’t be groggy in the humid season from her body hair anymore.
- Werewilba can now eat food by selecting it and clicking on Wilba with it
- Thunderbirds shouldn't unfairly target players anymore and ignore lightning rods at times.
- Uncatchable Glowflies fixed.
- Fix for the disappearing trawlnet (when full) in Shipwrecked
- Werewilba’s health gets properly set on load
- Werewilba can now Spelunk caves in Vanilla and RoG
- Wilba no longer turns into Werewilba when removing the Silver Necklace after a full moon
- Drying racks that burn will produced cooked versions of their item if they can cook, otherwise they will spawn a burning version of the item if they can burn.
- Walking sticks and stalks can burn now.
- Hammered dry racks will drop their item.
- It should not be possible anymore to generate a world without seasons.
- Wormwoods planted seeds will continue to grow after a load.
- Werewilba’s light won’t go out when she’s struck by lightning now.
- Falling things should not stay on top of a ruins fountain now.
Cleaned up some decoration conflicts with pig ruins generation.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.