Draw my life! No, I can't draw.

greenglacier

Finally. Got something that have to do with this life of mine.

So far I had a fragile friendship with a norwegian woman who made me realize that her personality took me with itself. This person also made my drawing skills advance due she's an artist so I had no other choice just to manage my own evolution >.< :grin: Here you are, these are the images, I could make in the spirit of love.

I'm rather surprised that I could create something that isn't a triangle. 

• This picture was inspired by cheeki breeki songs, this person who's so dear to me and also the desire to be able to sleep normally again. *Sigh* Since I fell in love with this charming woman I couldn't sleep properly, yesterday I closed my eyes for a short hour of a half, that's all ^^"

Yes, that's me standing on a drunk Batman. It have a deeep philosophical meaning. Mostly that I'm affected to cheeki breeki songs and also wanted to have a proper rest after all this sudden. So then I was like: "I'm the night!" - Batman *hits batman with a flask of vodka* "Nope. I'm the night from now, I also have nothing to do in this always-awake state of mine. Sorry, batty!"

I was wearing white sandals back then. Don't ask me why.

• I was yolo-ing with this one.

Archived