Storeroom mod has begun crashing DSRoG

Sorry if this repeats -- after I posted the first time, I got a message from Klei that lead me to believe the first post hadn't gone through.

I've been using the Storeroom mod for several months. Now it crashes the loading screen when I try to start a new game. I have disabled the mod, and it still crashes. I can play saved games that use the mod, though.  I haven't been able to find client_log in my hard drive's Klei documents, but here is the "Warning!" message displayed when the game crashes:

WARNING!

...starve/data/scripts/components/colourcubemanager.lua:138: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
LUA ERROR stack traceback:

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/colourcubemanager.lua:138 in (method) GetDestColourCubes (Lua) <103-148>

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/colourcubemanager.lua:93 in (method) StartBlend (Lua) <83-101>

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/colourcubemanager.lua:77 in (local) fn (Lua) <77-77>

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/entityscript.lua:700 in (method) PushEvent (Lua) <694-717>

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/seasonmanager.lua:783 in (method) OnLoad (Lua) <745-796>

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/entityscript.lua:1255 in (method) SetPersistData (Lua) <1240-1264>

Can someone tell me why DSRoG has started objecting to this mod? Thanks!

Archived