[MAC] Stay at 20€! (Read topic pls)

Money poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy the game if it's more then 20€ ($)

• No
    • Yes

Since the alpha version of the game is 20€ and ONLY for Windows it's not really that fair.

Mac users wont be able to play the game when they purchase it for Windows and if they still purchase it there's still no guarantee that it will be for Mac.

I will deffenitly buy it for 20€ (becouse there is 20€ steam card) otherwise i won't (I don't have credit card and don't wanna spend 50€).

So i suggest for most succes do 20€.

(Personal opinion)

This seems like a post made by a younger player. Almost everybody in the modern world who is above the age of 17 has a band account with a debit card attached to it. Anybody who purchases the game will know that it is not for mac at the current time. Also, If the price is raised there's nothing about it that is "unfair" as the people who purchase to play on windows lose nothing. A game being developed for only a certain platform does nothing but lower the potential profits of the developers. Although you say you don't want to spend 50 pounds on a steam card you could just hold off and save up to buy two or more games that you want. 

Archived