Can't create server - Socket Port

th7mMBy.pngFor months i've tried to figure out how to create my own dedicated server in DST. I had one running for a while that someone else let me download their config files for but installing and reinstalling steam somehow made the server not work anymore. I'm once again trying to setup a server myself and error after error frustration after frustration.

It should be built in game. It should only take a few clicks. It's ridiculous that it's this complicated. No wonder there are so few dedicated servers out there compared to how many players who actually play. /endrant

Anyways, I'll attach a picture with my current error. I've read the official guide on how to setup servers dozens of times. It works for some, but replicating those instructions word-for-word doesn't work for most people. 

Yes, all the port numbers are different. There is nothing using the same port number but the error references ports nonetheless.

http://imgur.com/a/z1wcG

Archived