Choices: Before The Decision

Choices: Before The Decision 

A fictional Don't Starve Together story. 

From Wickerbottom's point of view. 
Wes and I watched as Webber stood on his spider nest between us and The King's army. I looked at the opposing army, and I felt a burst of spite. The same WX-78 who had killed me and taken my stuff not long ago stood beside The King. Wes had told me all about The King, but I had my own reasons for disliking him. People like him just hog all the good loot, and I wasn't going to let him do that as long as I could prevent it. I figured WX-78 must be The King's advisor, which would be good, since I could get my revenge on WX-78 and get all The King's stuff in the process. I personally didn't think we should have bothered with Webber, but Wes had told me he would be essential to fighting against The King. If Webber was the godly warrior Wes had told me he was, I figured we could take down our enemies relatively quickly. As we stood opposite to The King's army, and Wes stood trying to convince Webber to join our side, I had a feeling no matter which side Webber picked we would still have a fight on our hands. 

From WX-78's point of view. 
Our army of seven stood unmoving close to Webber's spider nest. I was trying to convince Webber to join us when I noticed the usernames of our two enemies. It was Wes and the Wickerbottom I'd battled not long ago. The real threat was Wes, since I had already beat Wickerbottom and could easily do it again. Wes was also trying to get Webber to join his side. I wanted Webber on our side, since he was a capable fighter and good ally. But, I feared Webber would side with Wes because he knew him, and would refuse to side with me since the last time we met was as enemies. Although I wasn't sure it mattered too much. Even if Webber sided with Wes, we still had superior numbers compared to our enemies. If Webber did side with us, we would likely chase down Wes and potentially finish him before he could muster coordinated resistance against us. It was up to Webber, but I hoped he would chose correctly... 

Archived