Not sure how to gift the free copy - please help

Hi,

I am posting here for the first time because I need some help to figure out how to gift the free copy on steam.

My girlfriend bought the game today. She didn't own Don't Starve so she bought it and the Together expansion. It said she could gift a copy to someone but we couldn't figure out how to do it. She said she never saw an option to do so apart from the initial purchase option on steam where you could either buy something for yourself or for someone else.

I already own Don't Starve but not the expansion. So I don't know if that is causing any problems?

Please help, we would like to start playing together soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

I am posting here for the first time because I need some help to figure out how to gift the free copy on steam.

My girlfriend bought the game today. She didn't own Don't Starve so she bought it and the Together expansion. It said she could gift a copy to someone but we couldn't figure out how to do it. She said she never saw an option to do so apart from the initial purchase option on steam where you could either buy something for yourself or for someone else.

I already own Don't Starve but not the expansion. So I don't know if that is causing any problems?

Please help, we would like to start playing together soon.

Thank you.

Well did she buy the frontier pack? or a different one, anyway if she didnt get an option to send it she probably stored it in her steam inventory, you can do a steam trade to get that, if you need further help or you dont see it just reply to me

Thank you very much for the response. You were right, it was in her inventory and she was able to gift it to me!

It would be nice if it was a little more obvious, but we have it now and it seems to work!

Thanks again.

Archived