Question about update

If they change the strings file, which they probably won't, you will at worst have to change the syntax of your current writings. Shouldn't take more than 30min-1hour, but you will most likely be fine.Also, asking for rep isn't very classy. Neither is typing in all bold

If they change the strings file, which they probably won't, you will at worst have to change the syntax of your current writings. Shouldn't take more than 30min-1hour, but you will most likely be fine.Also, asking for rep isn't very classy. Neither is typing in all bold

Okay, thanks.I was curious because they haven't added the insanity creatures strings yet. And was just curious If I could just add them in the next update if they add this.

[MENTION=3155]Silver[/MENTION]Try not to mind him...it is a Brazilian thing....mucho machismo :D [MENTION=7941]moistedparanoia[/MENTION]As Silver mentioned, technically you should be able to tweak your version of string.lua to add/remove whatever Klei changes makes to it for the patches without having to redo the whole thing.On the other hand....it would be preferable if you copy/pasted your text to my english.lua template....then your mod will just change the text values instead of re-writing the default data of the game. At which point, if they add or remove something, your mod probably won't *have* to be updated when they patch. Players will just see the new default text until you have time to make up new ones.And, yes, they will be changing the strings.lua file as they add new characters, actions, behaviors, announcements....you get the idea.Remember the game is in beta after all and subject to change....a lot.

I was curious because they haven't added the insanity creatures strings yet. And was just curious If I could just add them in the next update if they add this.

What? Unless you use my mod, insanity creatures are not inspectable in the base game or you mean including the file I sent you to make it compatible with my mod?