Insanity update

So, Klei, I have been complaining A LOT about the last few updates, mainly Spoiled Rotten and Progress, but I've gotta say, you really knocked this one out of the park with Insanity. My biggest complaint was just the general balance of the game. Creep sucked, the food system seemed broken, and a lot of the bugs I hated seemed to go unaddressed for forever. I'm not going to lie, I was getting a little worried/miffed about the state of the game as we approached the "release date." But man, you guys got a homerun on this one. From the balancing of the hunger and insanity to the fixing of bugs and exploits, it's just awesome. I understand there is still plenty of content to add, and some knob turning and adjusting that comes along with it, but I am so excited for the full release. *sobs* I am so sorry for ever doubting you guys. Best of luck with your total gem of a game. Sincerely, DingoPS Don't be shocked if I'm here a week from now complaining about the next update breaking something. But just remember that I only fuss at you because I love you. :biggrin-new:

• Like 1

Derp derp derp.. derpity derp derp.. I love you too daldingo but I don't think you spelled your name right.. Also Totes greet update from time ago.. Complainy complain complainy coma plane.. Sincerely, This guy..And thanks for calling me an ass through reputation although it had nothing to do with my post.. I totes loved that ;)You must be friends with one of the many people that don't like.. Haters gotta hate..

Derp derp derp.. derpity derp derp.. I love you too daldingo but I don't think you spelled your name right.. Also Totes greet update from time ago.. Complainy complain complainy coma plane.. Sincerely, This guy..And thanks for calling me an ass through reputation although it had nothing to do with my post.. I totes loved that ;)You must be friends with one of the many people that don't like.. Haters gotta hate..

Hatters gonna hat.
  • Like 1