Pawprints of a starving artist

First of all I should do my job. I draw for a website. After that hopefully I will have some more time to draw something for here as well.If you want to share your idea I would love to read it.

You are working for a website?CoolSo, umm ok here.But I'm not really shure about that...Ok.So i suggested two monsters and my drawing skills are not so good and I would be very happy if anyone draw them.Its the scarecrow and the dimension treaveler.Here:The scarecrowHp: 260Damage: 33.3Insanity points: -2 (when nearby,pro second) -10 (when she hit you)Scariest. Monster. Ever. The scarecrow are very rare and she has a big hat, a ragged sack as head with a creepy smile and dark eyes with red Lens. The scarecrow follow you with their eyes. Around their neck has the scarecrow a rope. The scarecrow has a ragged jacket. If you come to closely to the scarecrow, the scarecrow is snapping a axe! (Yes from nowhere :p)Now the scarecrow will follow you and try to kill you. In the process,the scarecrow is saying things like:,,Old Macdonald HAD a farm...'' or ,,I just want to play a game!''The dimension travelerHp: 460Damage:50Insanity points: -3 (Every second,near him) -10 (If he hit you)He was once a human, who has a very magical abbility. He could trave trough dimensions!But what he in this dimensions saw was horrorbile and transformed him to that, what he now is.......He appears when your sanity under 40 is.After 30 seconds, he will appear.He is very slow.But if you run away from him, he teleport him in your near!He makes strange noieses, it sounds like thousandvoices that whispers strange things.Btw, he dissapears after 50 seconds, but if your sanity still under 40 is he appears again after 30 seconds. He has a fine suit, very long arms and legs a top hat, a steam-punky gasmask that cover his whole head and two white glowing eyes.Walls don't protect you he just make his legs longer and step over the walls. (Yup, that looks creepy)He drops 2-5 nightmare fuel.And racoon, I'm sorry if I spamming around or something like that. :p

You are working for a website?CoolSo, umm ok here.But I'm not really shure about that...Ok.So i suggested two monsters and my drawing skills are not so good and I would be very happy if anyone draw them.Its the scarecrow and the dimension treaveler.Here:The scarecrowHp: 260Damage: 33.3Insanity points: -2 (when nearby,pro second) -10 (when she hit you)Scariest. Monster. Ever. The scarecrow are very rare and she has a big hat, a ragged sack as head with a creepy smile and dark eyes with red Lens. The scarecrow follow you with their eyes. Around their neck has the scarecrow a rope. The scarecrow has a ragged jacket. If you come to closely to the scarecrow, the scarecrow is snapping a axe! (Yes from nowhere :p)Now the scarecrow will follow you and try to kill you. In the process,the scarecrow is saying things like:,,Old Macdonald HAD a farm...'' or ,,I just want to play a game!''The dimension travelerHp: 460Damage:50Insanity points: -3 (Every second,near him) -10 (If he hit you)He was once a human, who has a very magical abbility. He could trave trough dimensions!But what he in this dimensions saw was horrorbile and transformed him to that, what he now is.......He appears when your sanity under 40 is.After 30 seconds, he will appear.He is very slow.But if you run away from him, he teleport him in your near!He makes strange noieses, it sounds like thousandvoices that whispers strange things.Btw, he dissapears after 50 seconds, but if your sanity still under 40 is he appears again after 30 seconds. He has a fine suit, very long arms and legs a top hat, a steam-punky gasmask that cover his whole head and two white glowing eyes.Walls don't protect you he just make his legs longer and step over the walls. (Yup, that looks creepy)He drops 2-5 nightmare fuel.And racoon, I'm sorry if I spamming around or something like that. :p

Yeah, I'm... mutating animals. Cute animals.I will try to sketch your monsters : )

Awww!!! Wnedy is the most adorablest creature ever know to man!!! Excelent picture!!!!!! I love it! You've brought tears to my eyes!

I made a new picture of Wendy.

- - - Updated - - -

:D I like this! Very nice! You've somehow managed to keep the same basic style of the game, while at the same time making it your own!

Thank you : )