The Artsy Fartsy Tennis Thread

[MENTION=5416]ScienceMachine[/MENTION] ! **** just because I draw in that style does not mean Mallroy always looks like that I demand you fix your error Mallory is should be normal height( 5.6) and wearing pantsso help me if you don't fix that I shall start drawing waclaw as a CARE BEARand as for the cargo pants demons don't follow the same logic as humans (and I know nothing about 1920's clothing) and she started off as a doodle of myself if I was a char. in game and I hate skirts

Edited by stormfront
in my anger I made a lot of errors :P

[MENTION=5416]ScienceMachine[/MENTION] ! **** just because I draw in that style does not mean Mallroy always looks like that I demand you fix your error Mallory is should be normal height( 5.6) and wearing pantsso help me if you don't fix that I shall start drawing waclaw as a CARE BEARand as for the cargo pants demons don't follow the same logic as humans (and I know nothing about 1920's clothing) and she started off as a doodle of myself if I was a char. in game and I hate skirts

DUDE! Chill out man!! Science was making a JOKE ! That's what people DO !! Don't go lashing out on people just cause they made a wittle joke about you... Just relax a little!!!!!It's not the end of he world. You don't have to ****ing swear :p

CARE BEAR STAAARE @_@my eyes hurt pretty bad from workin hard so it's animal fun time~characters are talkin' in music notes ~post-6035-13764591264951_thumb.pngWilson: Stay here little darling until we sort things out.post-6035-13764591265353_thumb.png(Wilson: A good question. Also, who is this creature that had the audacity to steal my...Raven: Untie me this instant!!!Mallory: I think it's name is Raven...)post-6035-13764591265588_thumb.pngBobert: So, what do you think?(Raven: I swear if you don't untie me right now....Mallory: Gotta say the magic word!)post-6035-13764591266003_thumb.pngTiddles: Hmmm...(Raven: UNTIE ME NOW!!Mallory: *bops with a newspaper* That wasn't magical at all!Waclaw: Just tell us why you're here.)post-6035-13764591266417_thumb.png Tiddles: I'll have his soul in two days!(Mallory: Probably messing around with maxie's paradise~Wilson: Are you enemies? Together we can defeat him!Raven: Defeat Maxwell? Why would I waste my time. )(continued...)

Edited by meshpet
dialog
  • Like 1

post-6035-13764591267439_thumb.png(Waclaw: I feel like my mind is suffering severely from this idiotic bantering...Wilson: It's still above 80%. You should be fine...)post-6035-1376459126781_thumb.pngBobert: I don't know if that Wilson will be more surprised when you show him your true form or when he learns you aren't a man...(Wilson: Look. You have to be on some negative terms with Maxwell if your here disturbing this ridiculous world he's created.Waclaw: You might as well talk. We may consider freeing you if you tell us what we want to know.) Edited by meshpet
dialog
  • Like 1

Must. Resist. TROLL MODE. DX>Also, awesome set o pics Mesh, and I agree, that is a lot!

I admit I had a hard morning so my art is not at its best (also raven is harder than I estimated to draw)

Posted Image

Mallory: I say if the prisoner wont talk we interrogate him! *starts charging magic*

Wilson: wait rember the last time you cast mag--

MAGICAL EXPLOSION!

Everyone: *coughing noises*

and as the smoke clears..

Posted Image

Mallory(in Raven's body): O.o....

Wilson(in Prettypaw's body): I'm a cat? *-50 sanity*

Waclaw(in Mallory's body): WTF did you just do!

Raven(in Wilson's body):*string of curse words*

Mallory(in Raven's body):hehehehahahMAHAHAHA!

Posted Image

*mallory/raven has gone full insane chaotic evil because her mind cant handle raven's magic*

( I shamefully admit body-swapping is my favorite trope and was hoping for an excuse to do it)

also rember!

raven ->wilson

Wilson-> the cat

waclaw-> Mallory

Mallory->raven

the cat->waclaw

Edited by stormfront

You are just FULL of Dues Ex Machinas, aren't you? :p

its only an dues Ex machina if it SOLVES a issue this is causing onewikipedia

A deus ex machina (pron.: /ˈdeɪ.əs ɛks ˈmɑːkiːnə/ or /ˈdiːəs ɛks ˈmækɨnə/;[1] Latin: "god from the machine"; plural: dei ex machina) is a plot device whereby a seemingly insoluble problem is suddenly and abruptly resolved, with the contrived and unexpected intervention of some new event, character, ability, or object

Tv tropes

A Deus Ex Machina is when some new event, character, ability, or object solves a seemingly unsolvable problem in a sudden, unexpected way

I am rather appalled/confused by how Malory is an Imp but not an Imp ...

there's a story behind that.. but for now lets just say she has quite the back story and that even Mallory doesn't know why she's different from other imps.. Edited by stormfront

Erm...body swapping is not my thingpost-2754-13764591274574_thumb.jpgMallory in raven's body: Muah Ha Ha Ha(insanely evil laugh)!!! i am a god!!!(destroy everything, burn the forest, killing small animals)Raven in wilson's body: that idiot!! what am i drag myself into this mess..post-2754-13764591275035_thumb.jpgWaclaw in mallory's body: If this wasn't your catnapping we won't end up like this!! What are you?? Are you working With Mexwell??!Raven in wilson's body: So you blame me, why don't You blame you imp friend of yours?! i just try to get rid of that Cat! and i Never work with that bastard!!Waclaw in mallory's body: But why Mallory said...Raven in wilson's body: Ha, you trust every words that imp said? she cause nothing but trouble!!Wilson in cat's body: Stop arguing guys. we have to stop Mallory for destroying.Cat in Waclaw's body: yes...yes...moar chaos..more destruction...Wilson in cat's body: (that's weird , why i suddenly felt so energetic? )post-2754-13764591275319_thumb.jpgRaven in wilson's body: You people~~!!(i guess i don't have choice.) Landore, i need some Help!!Landore appears from the pentagram on the ground "oh dear, What mess you got into" Raven in wilson's body: i know , Use your Necrobunnicon!everyone: Necrobunnicon?post-2754-13764591275765_thumb.jpgRaven: Thanks ,Landore.Landore: your well come.Wilson: i am back to my old body. sanity +50mr. pettypaws: mew!Waclaw in bobert's body: WTF?! now i am a dog?! sanity -50Mallory in koalephant's body: i am a Koelephant!! what you did done to me??!! i can't even cast my spell!!Raven: Ha, suit you well DumboLandore: Raven, should we explain everything to them? they look confuse.Raven: Landore, we were suppose to explore this island. We can't let Mexwell notices that we are here remember?Landore: But the Cat. if we don't do something about it then is the doomsday of the island which we are standing now.Raven: Hrmm..Maxwell's pet cat...I think it is wise to follow your advise.about that laser eye cat, it reminds me of..The Grind in TF2. so what do u think after u watch it on youtube?

Edited by Raven Crow
  • Like 1

Oh my god...what a mess!^^ I'm trying my best...but it will take some time (in this case landore is a perfect d.e.M., luckily)

I was also a little bit confused, so at first:

Currently body possessing state (hopefully correct)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Waclaw: It's all the fault of that damned cat! I hate her!

Cat: Meow?

Waclaw: This creature is scheming something...I think I got a grasp on what.

Cat: *sneaks behind* he he he

Posted Image

Waclaw: Whaaaa.......?

Wilson: Hmm, what's going on?

Koalefant in Mallory: fuuuuuu?

Mallory in Koalefant: Now the dog is flying, too.

Waclaw: ahhhhhhhhhh...

Bobert: !woff! my body.....

cat: *totally innocent*

--sun set--

So, I take small steps at first to try it out^^

Edited by MilleniumCount

sooo le cat is still in waclaw's body right?.... i hope >.>; cause i have somethin' i wanted to do with that lol >3 oh and i think i screwed up my post before. it's hard when you don't know any one's relations to each other. i thought since Mallory and raven knew maxwell they might have known each other at some point =\ i donno lol~ some crazy shiz goin on here >.<;oh wait, looking at the pic I'm guessing the dog and waclaw switched then? this has totally derped me out big time >.<

Edited by meshpet

sooo le cat is still in waclaw's body right?.... i hope >.>; cause i have somethin' i wanted to do with that lol >3 oh and i think i screwed up my post before. it's hard when you don't know any one's relations to each other. i thought since Mallory and raven knew maxwell they might have known each other at some point =\ i donno lol~ some crazy shiz goin on here >.<;oh wait, looking at the pic I'm guessing the dog and waclaw switched then? this has totally derped me out big time >.<

Mallory does not know raven (though maybe she saw him sneaking around the island earlier to retcon your last turn)the only characters she would know prior to the comic (that are currently in it) are Wilson and Maxwellshe hates Maxwell and thinks Wilson as a friend (but its not mutual he sees her as a nuisance/test subject)I have a back story summery I already sent it to Sciencemachine does everyone else need it?.. Edited by stormfront