I was thinking they could add an ash furnace to make gathering stacks of ash safer and quicker, while also allowing you to destroy certain items that you no longer have use for - such as stingers during spring. 

Since Moon Rock as a limited number of uses, I suggest using 10 Moon Stone, 20 Rocks, 1 Gold, 1 Red Gem, and 1 Gear to create the Moon Furnace.

It provides a low red light and high heat when in use.

So what do you think? Granted it needs some editing on the appearance, like the gem is the wrong cut, and the style is off.

( Don't Starve screenshot taken from Wiki and edited.)

tumblr_pc0whmYt7g1t3uvjv_540.thumb.jpg.c6adf55eb809cf1bdd0f890f4666a94b.jpgtumblr_pc11m5dpfB1t3uvjv_540.png.6c51fc87d1aef684c2ada3a8c6c6c4f3.png

6 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Seems unnecessary to me. A torch is significantly easier, quicker and cheaper. And if you want it to be safer then make a clear area free of anything burnable.

Yeah, but ash blows away rather quickly, with this you can stack it without running back and forth to try to grab it before the wind blows it away.

On 18. 7. 2018 at 8:58 AM, Sinister_Fang said:

20 seconds is usually more then enough time to grab them. I don't think I've ever lost the ashes of something I've intentionally burnt.

And if it is still too much then just wear a orange amulet , that one will save it

Archived