Data visualization?

The game has already provide the `report` function to see some statistics of our base, but they're only for day by day. I'd like to have some data visualization along time, so I can see how my base developed.

Do you guys also want such new feature?

On 7/18/2018 at 2:08 AM, Lilalaunekuh said:

My main problem with the report function right now is how work time is displayed.

(Each critters times are added into the total "work time" , which results in a useless number.)

Oh, wow, I didn't notice that until now. What a mess, indeed! They should separate/remove that. However, it's nice that you can see what each of your dupes did if you hover over a number/user in the Time breakdown submenu(e.g. hover over harold and see his breakdown - sleep, eat, vommit ...)

5 minutes ago, martosss said:
On 18.7.2018 at 2:08 AM, Lilalaunekuh said:

My main problem with the report function right now is how work time is displayed.

(Each critters times are added into the total "work time" , which results in a useless number.)

Oh, wow, I didn't notice that until now. What a mess, indeed! They should separate/remove that. However, it's nice that you can see what each of your dupes did if you hover over a number/user in the Time breakdown submenu(e.g. hover over harold and see his breakdown - sleep, eat, vommit ...)

The submenu is really usefull but I am not sure what I should do with the total number^^

(The fluctuation of critters inside my stables has a greater influence than the influence of locking my dupes up inside their barracks)

30 minutes ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

The submenu is really usefull but I am not sure what I should do with the total number^^

(The fluctuation of critters inside my stables has a greater influence than the influence of locking my dupes up inside their barracks)

try to play with max number of dupes - then it could be useful.. but still those critter numbers make no sense. It even counts critters outside your base(i.e. wild)., which it shouldn't, as they're not part of your crew. Even tamed critters shouldn't be counted, unless they count the travel time for grooming, but ... i'd rather they skipped that, as it's usually the same for a given stable.

Archived