Noone likes the Gorge they just play it for the cosmetics. Battle Royal would be an easier mode to create like and comment if you agree. I know the whole battle royal is over used, but its over used for a reason. Don't starve is the perfect game for it, if you don't believe this is what players want start a server titled "Batlle Royal | Official" and see how long it takes to get filled up. The game is so balanced, i'm not talking about a mode with loot drops i'm talking about everyone spawning slightly spread out in a circle (a big circle so players don't get harassed by Wigfrid). Then a circle goes inwards drawing players towards the center of the map. This will take so much less work than the Gnaw mode and will be so much more fun. Don't starve can't have a dedicated server because the map is so changeable, it's the one problem with don't starve together it be so much fun the pvp is great (like playing a complex game of chess very well designed, but you dont get into pvp encounters since most servers are player hosted and the big ones that are dedicated are always empty because they are poorly designed we will nto get good dedicated servers until we build a bigger consistent player base, and using your dedicated servers for a less fun version of cooking mama with only one customer wont cut it, I know this is mean but ask any player if they think the gnaw mode is fun or a tedious way of getting cosmetics. You know the response you will get. If you stumble onto this thread I can't say how important it is to me that you help bring attention to it so the developers know what we want or we will keep getting official servers wasted on a game mode people only play for the reward (why make a game like that it kills your player base), do you not think players will play if having fun ears them items. starve games would have been so much easier. While this is up a teams mode with 2 per team would also be fun ive seen servers with actualy pretty high player counts run verily well

14 hours ago, Y3Ku0W said:

[...] The game is so balanced [...]

Have you ever got stun-locked on a pvp server? Or killed by the fellow Wigfrid/Wolfgang?

In order to make pvp balanced, a lot of changes must be done... beginning from character perks, special items like panflute to ranged weapons, enviornment and items spawned in your area (no pigs and pigskin at you? rip).

I don't doubt that it could be fun if well done, but that would be so much from the original DST that it could almost be a separate game.

I must admit that the Gorge isn't very interesting to replay, I really loved learning it, but mastering every little aspect of it isn't that fun (unlike the Forge) in my opinion.

So overall I wouldn't oppose a pvp event, but I think there are way better, easier and more fun ways and ideas to spice up DST.

Battle Royale is overplayed. Also, I know at least 100 of my friends enjoyed to game. The next event is theorised to be sanity. Not a cheap and easy Battle royale. I'm gonna straight away assume your of kid age, so let me say; there is more modes than battle royale in existence.

On ‎12‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 7:09 AM, __IvoCZE__ said:

A New Concept!

Also no Starvetognite because... rly?

Do we want cancerous children , cancer , ligma into don't starve

No.

I'd find that funny to see them come her- never mind. Cost money. Can't spend money.

Only skins. 

M U S T 

D    A    N    C     E

Archived