[Help] Invisible character (first post)

I've been scouring google for the past day or two, and have been unable to find a solution to this problem. 

My characters animations wont compile properly, making the character completely invisible. I rarely get this mod to work, because usually as soon a I get to the character select screen, as soon as I put my cursor over the character, my game crashes. When I do get it to work, the character is totally invisible, with only a shadow, and it does not follow  the script I wrote for it. The ghost animations compile just fine, but the actual character won't compile. Checking through the logs, it doesn't look like there was an error. This is my first mod, and I followed the tutorial to a T , but it doesn't seem to want to work.

I'll attach both the mod and the logs to this post, and if anyone can figure this out, god bless you.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vunfJKxoeS8FTf3cUzhOeej0A2HN3qkr?usp=sharing

client_log.txt

New problem- My autocompiler is ignoring one of  the pngs, making it impossible for the animations to compile. I've replaced the png a couple of times, and I still get this same error. If anyone can get back to me as soon as you can when you figure out how to fix it, that would be awesome
image.thumb.png.d7f33e5ef5a0c0fb42121dfcab78a68f.png

Archived