Meat Grinder Help

HOW do you get through the beginning area in any decent time at all? By the time i get thorugh that awful hand rail jumping and through the meat grinding area, i'm already at 3 minutes or so! >.< it's extremely frustrating. I waste SO MUCh time trying to get through the stpuid meat, which constantly pushes me backwards when i need to make a jump, or takes forever to get a gap for me to jump through

Seriously i am extremely ticked off over this course right now. I'm trying to do the 'run it in under 4 minutes' and getting seriously frustrated in how much time it takes just to get through the beginning! 

Has anyone found a way to speedily get through the beginning that isn't so reliant on the pig carcasses not glitching you off your perch? Or getting caught on the edge of a vent and tossed into lava?

i've been enjoying Wholesale up until this course, which seems so extremely unwieldy in the very beginning, not very streamlined or intuitive on what youre' supposed to do when you first start out, then the random meat that likes to shove you around even if you make sure you're not near it, then the meat grinders where you get caught on the poles holding them up and shoved off into the grinder -.-

id' really appreciate any sort of tips or help from people on how they get through the beginning in a timely manner

The only tip/thing I really do is just go stand on the box so you face the door, and when you see the gap in the meat, you can jump on the doorframe, and can continue upwards. You might already do this though..

I agree with you that this course is feeling different than the others. I had some real difficulty finding my way through the grinding area first time around. An arrow or two would've helped me around that part a lot quicker.

Sorry that I can't really help you :/ My fastest time on this one is around 3:30 ish with a few deaths so it could be even faster

20180707225500_1.thumb.jpg.5171d4891b5139a59d8c50d4fc658f02.jpg

Archived