New stuff for item collection

So the Forge introduced profile icons, vignettes, prtrait frames and emoticons. Because of that all "normal" looking curios (for example profile icons or portrait frames that show normal dst world and not forge) aren't available now. 

Every event had introduced new curios that matched the theme of the event.

What I'm trying to say is that there aren't any normal curios that we can get. That's why I'll suggest some right now. They'd be always available

-Profile Icons: Bee Queen, Toadstool, Antlion, Ancient Fuelweaver, Ancient Guardian, Every Shadow Piece at lvl 3, Terrorbeak, Crawling Horror, Mr Skits, Potatocup, Skeleton, Grave, Hutch, Slurper, Volt Goat, Ancient Statues, Splumonkey, Poison Birchnut tree, Friendly Scarecrow, Dangling Depth Dweller (upsidedown of course), Marble statues that we find in the world, Ewecus, Butter, Rock Lobster

-Vignettes: Ruins, Caves, Spider nest, Wilson, Charlie

-Profile Frames: Ancient Pseudo Science Station, Mysterious Plants, Ancient Statues, Bunnyman Hutch Oasis, Tallbird about to attack, Field with flowers, Beehives, Cementery.

-Emoticons: Fridge, Walking Cane, Gnome, Battle Helm, Spider, Water Ballon, Smile, Thumbs Down

I remember that a while ago someone talked about how they'd want every present to be a chest with 4 itmes. I agree with them. And if Klei'd add all these curious into the game they could safely make a default chest (that looks like chester I assume) because there would less chance to get an elegant. Klei seriously make every present drop a chest just like during the events.

Oh and to anyone who has an idea of a new curio- write it!

On 30.06.2018 at 10:57 AM, Szczuku said:

I remember that a while ago someone talked about how they'd want every present to be a chest with 4 itmes. I agree with them. And if Klei'd add all these curious into the game they could safely make a default chest (that looks like chester I assume) because there would less chance to get an elegant. Klei seriously make every present drop a chest just like during the events.

Oh and to anyone who has an idea of a new curio- write it!

That Would be way too OP. I'd rank them as a distinguished/elegant - tier drop instead.

4 hours ago, Wilson_pl said:

That Would be way too OP. I'd rank them as a distinguished/elegant - tier drop instead.

The problem with the current skin system is that it takes way too long to actually get enough skins to use the trade-inn to "upgrade" to the next tier. It takes 3 weeks to get a roll for the trade-inn, assuming you get the same tier drops (And lets face it, most of those will be commons). And it's all entirely based around RNG. If we had access to more skins per week then the trade-inn might actually be worth using.

3 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

The problem with the current skin system is that it takes way too long to actually get enough skins to use the trade-inn to "upgrade" to the next tier. It takes 3 weeks to get a roll for the trade-inn, assuming you get the same tier drops (And lets face it, most of those will be commons). And it's all entirely based around RNG. If we had access to more skins per week then the trade-inn might actually be worth using.

Just add classic curio chest as a bit rare drop. Or double the rarity of elegant items from their drops.

Oooorrrr do what I and Fang want- make every present a cheast with 4 itmes and add new curios to the game.

Klei has confirmed that Forge is comming back. They should make special icons, backgrounds and all that stuff forge-related and curious from the 1st forge default curious that you can get anytime

First thing- that seemed like a really cheap argument "Let's not talk about this cuz it's not worth it"

Second thing- Klei watches all threads. If not to get the feedback then to simply make sure that noone breaks the forum rules

1 hour ago, Szczuku said:

First thing- that seemed like a really cheap argument "Let's not talk about this cuz it's not worth it"

Second thing- Klei watches all threads. If not to get the feedback then to simply make sure that noone breaks the forum rules

First thing - I just want to avoid conflict/arguing with you for whatever reason.

Second thing - I said that the Chance of The idea bieng realised is nearly equal to 0,21/100. So it's a pointless effort to try to unnecesarily reshape it to perfection.

On 8/2/2018 at 6:09 AM, Wilson_pl said:

First thing - I just want to avoid conflict/arguing with you for whatever reason.

Second thing - I said that the Chance of The idea bieng realised is nearly equal to 0,21/100. So it's a pointless effort to try to unnecesarily reshape it to perfection.

????

Archived