2 Questions

1. What does holding the RMB do? I saw it on the tutorial boards and still cant figure it out.
2. While in the tutorial gym levels i see 0/30 Cards there but i cant seem to find any. I have unlocked 2 special effect cards , 2 more i cannot find a place to even start searching for them.

11 minutes ago, Kawasaki said:

1. What does holding the RMB do? I saw it on the tutorial boards and still cant figure it out.
2. While in the tutorial gym levels i see 0/30 Cards there but i cant seem to find any. I have unlocked 2 special effect cards , 2 more i cannot find a place to even start searching for them.

1. RMb used to disable air control but that feature was taken out for whatever reason afaik

2. The cards in the Mastery gym haven't been implemented yet I think. The other special effect cards that you see in the cosmetics menu are unlocked by collecting all the cards in the Wholesale level (which should be going live next week)

On 29.06.2018 at 1:34 PM, Fateless27 said:

2. The cards in the Mastery gym haven't been implemented yet I think. The other special effect cards that you see in the cosmetics menu are unlocked by collecting all the cards in the Wholesale level (which should be going live next week)

I've collected all cards in wholesale and school but i still don't get 2 special effect cards. How to unlock this?

8 hours ago, Kapuya said:

I've collected all cards in wholesale and school but i still don't get 2 special effect cards. How to unlock this?

The special effects that should be unlocked on Wholesale are bugged atm afaik

Archived