[Game Update] - 274955

• Developer

There is a new branch with the next cosmic upgrade hotfix. If you're interested, you can try it out here.

• Ore no longer gets absorbed by the world when entombed. Instead we store ore in a much more efficient system which should imrpove the load times of worlds that have a significant amount of entombed ore.
  • The warning to upgrade your audio driver should properly popup if the game starts without sound.
  • Fixed a memory/performance leak that was also causing looping sounds to play quieter over time.
  • Fix for portraits not showing up in the roles screen.

View full update

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

Just 2 little things left that really bug annoy me:

-Pacu can´t be farmed in a big aquarium ...

(Only if you trap them on the far left side. Very ugly and counterintuitive, with the addtion of killing all wild pacu over a reasonable time)

- Kiln can be loaded with tons of clay and >above 25Kg coal without running

(Maybe to much stuff if loaded while the kiln is running, or it´s something with the 3+ stacks of clay inside the kiln. Right now I need to empty my continuous running kiln from time to time to encourage my dupes to fill it up again and start the refining. Sometimes a couple tons of clay are trapped inside my kiln)

58 minutes ago, _Q_ said:

Anyone knows why every custom seed I generate after first one don't have any plants outside of starting biome?

You're using debug. If you don't disable it between reloads it doesn't do Fog of War properly.

• Developer
2 hours ago, BlueLance said:

@Cheerio Any idea if Steam Generators will get a look at this patch? I posted a bug where it lets gasses pass through it if there is a gas on both sides, it flows both ways even when off via automation. The gasses can even come out through the sides of it

Would you mind giving 275160 a try?