Adventure Mode is bugged [Android]

Hello everyone, i would like to know if someone has already completed the adventure mode in the Pocket Edition on Android.

Everytime i put the 4 items in the wooden thing, and open the teleportato, i can keep 4 items then go to the next chapter.

But in the pocket edition, when i travel to the next world, it kills me and erase my save. I tried 3 time :

First time i put the 4 items to keep then click on activate, i died.

Second time i just clicked on activate after opening the wooden thing, and i died.

And the third time, i didn't even put anything in the teleportato and just clicked on "Travel", and i died again.

I can't even complete one chapter and the third time i took some screenshots you can see in my post, it should be "You escaped" instead of "You are dead", but in Pocket Edition i can't escape.

It even erase my game, and i can't even find it in "Morgue"

Does anybody encounter the same issue ?

I can't even unlock Maxwell who's my favorite character :(

Screenshot_2018-06-26-15-17-16.jpg

Screenshot_2018-06-26-15-18-00.jpg

Screenshot_2018-06-26-15-18-39.jpg

Screenshot_2018-06-26-15-20-07.jpg

Screenshot_2018-06-26-15-20-21.jpg

I have the same bug...

I recorded it. 

The first time this bug happened to me, it deleted my 500+ days sandbox world... thaaaanks Klei. 

Mind you, I like the game so much, I recently bought the Dont Starve bundle on Steam sale.... just because I wanna finish this game myself... But still, Klei, fix this bug. Im not gonna have time until Christmas to even install the PC version. Theres a reason why some of us play on mobile; we dont have time or energy for PC. ALL of those other sandbox world I did was played while in trafficked public transits and while standing in line.

Please FIX  this soon. 

Hey everyone, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We aware of this adventure mode issue and are currently working on a fix for it in an upcoming update. We don't have an ETA for the update at the moment, but we will be sure to let everyone know once it is live. 

@janh YAY!!! :3 

can you pls add the feature of refueling the Magiluminescence with nightmare fuel as well??? It says on the wiki that we are supposed to be able to do that.  I was about to report it until Edgy Rick told me that it wasnt a bug, just that you guys used a really out dated version for mobile. I would like to be able to refuel the Magiluminescence, so pls , not asking for an update of the entire game but just the game breaking bug fix and Magiluminescence refueling mechanic. 

Archived