Improve crafting menu navigation.

By itself the list-like crafting menu is fine. I know DS and DST are different games, however, I can't help to note that Don't Starve Together's crafting menu's responsiveness is way much better.

You see, in DST you can scroll up and down from the craftable objects either by pressing the arrows or using the scrolling wheel, and with the scrolling wheel the movement feels smooth, rapid, and responsive.

In DS you can do the same, however with the scrolling wheel, it feels much more clunky, slow, not responsive and a bit lagged.

I'd like to suggest you to improve DS's crafting menu's smoothness just like DST's.

Thanks.

Hi, 

I didn't notice that but some other things I did and just you saying this problem exist makes me a little bit more angry thinking DS should be updated to be in the same level as DST. :/

I feel it's a shame because the two games should give the players the feeling that are the exactly same game, but by some details looks like DS transpire as the left behind.

I fell angry cause I don't play DST and I believe there other people who don't play too, so to me all this situation shine through as a lack of effort, to make the two games with the same standard quality, and lack of concern to ths people.

It's sad and I feel they don't care that much anymore about the game neither to the meaning of this thread. :/

Well... What rest for us is wait with hope for the best.

Sorry if I extended the topic, I always run out of my mouth talking about it.

Hope you have a great day and c ya. (:

Valhalla awaits! 

Archived