Is there a mod for detention center spawns?

To clarify, is there a mod that changes what agents can spawn in detention center missions? Expressly, one that prevents young Derek and Draco from spawning? 

Honestly, out of all the agents in the roster, these two are the least useful if you rescue them and don't start out with them. Draco basically is a worse version of Sharp unless you happen to have some means to kill people, due to the fact you need augments to upgrade him, and Derek is even worse given he is effectively the same as a civilian prisoner due to not having his teleport ball. Everyone else has at least some special use and can be properly upgraded or kitted out, but these two feel more like a booby prize for going to a detention center. And since my last seven runs I've gotten either one of these guys on my first rescue, I have to ask if there's a mod out there for this? BecauseI love the Contingency Plan stuff, but....These two guys are genuinely getting in the way. 

There is: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=690249118

You are mistaken about Derek, he does have his teleporter when you rescue him.

Draco, fair point. However, I recommend you try using him at some point, because killing is surprisingly effective for a game about stealth. And having more bodies in your team is never bad, you don't need to max him out for him to be useful. That's just my opinion though.

Pretty sure Draco starts out with Strength 2, so even without killing he can make an effective pack mule right off the bat if nothing else. And as Cyberboy said, Derek should have his teleporter unless you encountered a bug. He's also one of the more useful agents in the game because of this.

Ultimately, though, all of the agents have variable usefulness levels if you rescue vs. start out with them, and all of them are more or less suited to specific styles. Nika is "useless" if you're going for a strictly ghosting, non-KOing style. Adapting your strategy to adjust for the way your team changes is part of the game.

Archived